1964 - 1967 Mustang AC Kit 289 302 Engine
- Part Number: CK-6467-2
- Return to Ford AC Kits for Cars
Complete a/c kit for 1964-1967 Mustangs with a 289 or 302 CI V-8 engine. This kit is designed to fit the early Mustangs that did not have a console that went to the bottom of the dash. The evaporator unit is designed to fit under the dash without interferring with the foot space of the driver or passenger. The system will work with the 289 and 302 cuibic inch engine with a three bolt crank pulley. The system will include a new three groove crank pulley with an idler pulley, and the belt for the a/c system. The system uses R-134a refrigerant.
- The kit includes all the major components to add air to a Mustang:
- Sanden style compressor with V-belt clutch and Pag oil
- 289-302Ford V-8 compressor bracket with mount hardware, crank pulley, idler pulley, and belt
- UD-190 underdash evaporator unit with expansion valve, controls, and mounting hardware
- Standard oring drier with mounting strap
- 44-1418 superflow condenser with mounting hardware
- R-134a hose kit (see contents)
- High low pressure switch
This is a complete a/c system that will include all the parts necessary to add a/c except the refrigerant to charge it. A radiator fan or a condenser fan may be needed depending on your current setup. The evaporator unit is manufactured by Nostalgic Air Parts, Inc. in the USA. If your Mustang has a four bolt harmonic balancer we can include the correct parts, but we will need to know the year of the engine. Please specify in the comment section during checkout.